Research and Development
AP-Miniplant is constantly developing its laboratory and pilot systems, either itself or with the help of other manufacturers. To this end, we have set up special test systems in-house and are involved in various research projects as a project partner.
- Pressure-resistant metal-ceramic flange connections for temperatures up to 1000 °C.
- Liquid gas dosing without overlay gas under high pressure.
- Reactor systems for high vacuum in batch melt polymerization reactors under high temperature.
- Polymerization reactors with solid formation in the gas phase.
- Automated integration of manufacturer documentation into the overall documentation, including centralized compilation of maintenance and troubleshooting instructions.
- Quality control in automation projects.
- Development of a test platform to improve electrochemical synthesis as a basic technology for obtaining platform chemicals (project description).
- Optimization of alkaline hydrogen electrolysis for higher energy efficiency and consideration of renewable energies (project description).
Research projects 1-3 are funded by the Federal Ministry of Economics as a ZIM project.
Research projects 4-6 are funded by the Thuringian Ministry of Economics, Technology and Labor with funds from the European Social Fund as part of the “Innovative Personnel” funding guideline for an engineer.
Projects 7 and 8 are funded by the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Action as part of energy research.